Cozy Layers

Livingaftermidnite - Cozy Layers
The weather has been extremely unpredictable in New York the past few weeks. One day its 60 degrees and you can go out without a coat & the next day I'm layering as much as possible so I don't FREEZE when I step out the door.
This was one of those cold days...you can tell in my face thats its hovering around the 25 degree mark in these photos. When getting dressed that morning the only thought in my mind was how many layers can I get away with without looking ridiculous...turned out pretty cute.
Livingaftermidnite - Cozy Layers
Livingaftermidnite - Cozy Layers
Livingaftermidnite - Cozy Layers
Coat: Victoria Secret, Fur Vest: Forever 21 (Similar), Sweater: New York & Company (Similar), Belt: Michael Kors (Similar), Jeans: LOFT (Similar), Bag: Michael Kors, Boots: Diba from DSW
Livingaftermidnite - Cozy Layers
Livingaftermidnite - Cozy Layers

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,