Dare to Compare: Ankle Strap Wedges

I've been lusting after a pair of Ankle Strap Wedges for a while now, but spending $600+ on a pair of perfect (more like perfectly unattainable) Giuseppe Zanottis is just not happening anytime in my near future.

Therefore I scoured the Internet to find Ankle Strap Wedges of ALL price ranges. I definitely think I can swing the price tags on a pair from the middle row. I'm leaning toward the red scale pair from Topshop or those perfect nude ones from Jeffrey Campbell!

Which are your favorite?!
Dare to Compare - Ankle Strap Wedges
1. Giuseppe Zanotti E29034
2. Theysken's Theory Patent Leather & Suede Ombre Wedges
3. Topshop Pisces Pointed Wedges
4. Jeffrey Campbell Pizan Patent Wedges
5. Jeffrey Campbell Audrey Platform Wedges
6. Topshop Salute Ankle Strap Wedges
7. Bebe Shoes Okra Wedges
8. Charlotte Russe Studded Back Velvet Wedges

Check out more items I'm lusting after on my Currently Obsessed profile.

Labels: , , , , ,