Driven by Love

Livingaftermidnite - Drive by love
Livingaftermidnite - Drive by love
Finally got around to using all these amazing products that have been sitting on my desk!

First off my friend, Allie, gave me this MAC Lipglass in Driven by Love the other night and it is AMAZINGGGGGG. Red lip color is really hard for me to wear and this color is just perfect. Its almost a super super dark hot pink/red. It goes on so smooth and not super thick like it felt in the tube.

Second product I tried was Revlon's new Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Shadow in Night Sky. I've been wanting to try one of these shadows for a while because they are so sparkly and shimmery but honestly I didn't want to pay $7+ for one eyeshadow. I ended up finding them for ONLY $4 in Harmon and I picked up this shade. You can never have enough black eye shadows! I love this gunmetal sparkly shadow. Its not super pigmented but then again I didn't apply it super thick because I didn't want a super dark eye while wearing such an intense lip color.

Lastly, and hands down my favorite, is Benefit's The Porefessional. I received a sample of this in my December Birchbox and I couldn't wait to try it. It is an oil free balm that minimizes the appearance of your pores. While it definitely did minimize my pores (mine are HUGE on my nose) what I liked most about it was that it applied so silky smooth and velvety, which left my skin feeling amazing, perfect canvas for foundation. I will definitely be buying a full sized one!
Livingaftermidnite - Drive by love
Livingaftermidnite - Drive by love
Livingaftermidnite - Drive by love
Livingaftermidnite - Drive by love

  1. Prep skin with mark. Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion. Prime nose and any other areas with large pores with Benefit's The Porefessional. Prime the rest of face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer.
  2. Apply Clinique Redness Reducing Foundation to entire face using a foundation brush. Use mark. Conceal for Real Concealer to cover any blemishes and under eye circles. Set foundation with mark. MatteNificent Oil Absorbing Powder with a large powder brush.
  3. Prime lids with mark. Please Hold Eye Primer. Apply Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Shadow in Night Sky to entire lid. Apply mark. iMark Metallic in Truffle to crease and blend.
  4. Apply mark. Keep It Going Longwear Liner in Entourage (black shade) along upper lashes with a flat eyeliner brush. Curl lashes & Apply 2 coats of mark. Lash All You Want Mascara in Black.
  5. Contour cheeks with mark. Glowdacious in Prettied Up using mark. Angled Contour Brush .
  6. Apply MAC Lipglass in Driven by Love to lips to finish!
Livingaftermidnite - Drive by love
Livingaftermidnite - Drive by love
Livingaftermidnite - Drive by love
Livingaftermidnite - Drive by love
Livingaftermidnite - Drive by love
Livingaftermidnite - Driven By Love
via Instagram

Pick up any of the mark. products featured at my eBoutique.
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,