Little Plaid Riding Hood

Livingaftermidnite - Little Red
I picked up this plaid cape in Forever 21 last week when I was shopping with my sister. She literally looked at me like I was crazy when I proceeded to take it off the hanger, try it on (with the hood) and twirl around in front of the mirror in the center of the store. Its safe to say I embarrassed her....but I don't care...that goes with the territory of older sisters taking you shopping!
I saw the most perfect patterned dress to wear under it too, but the dress didn't look as great on so I'm still on the hunt. For now I stuck to an all black look and my fav brown boots to bring out the orange in the cape!
Livingaftermidnite - Little Red
Livingaftermidnite - Little Red
Livingaftermidnite - Little Red
Livingaftermidnite - Little Red
Livingaftermidnite - Little Red
Cape: Forever 21 (Similar), Turtleneck: Gap, Jeggings: Gap, Headband: Urban Outfitters (Similar), Sunglasses: Target, Ring: mark., Necklace: Forever 21, Bangle: Forever 21, Boots: Vince Camuto
Livingaftermidnite - Little Red

Labels: , , , , , , , ,