This month's mark. Magalog is all about REMIXING your look
& the easiest way to start is with your makeup!! Turn up the DRAMA
with showstopping earrings paired with lots and lots of liner
It might be cold or gray outside, but you can liven things up with a little experimentation.
*Layer liquid liner over pencil liner for the ultimate dramatic effect*
As always its mark. Monday & all the products I used are mark. & can be found on my eBoutique
(check out the bottom of this post to see the exclusive dramatic impact deal on some of the key products I used to create this look)
- Prep skin with Calm & Composed Moisturizer and Primed from Perfection Face Primer. Apply Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation with a Foundation Brush.
- Prime eye lids by applying Keep It Going Longwear Shadow in Exposure (champagne color) with fingers. Using an eyeshadow brush apply iMark Eyeshadow in Fairy Dust to entire lid and into crease. Apply iMark Eyeshadow in Biscotti to brow bone & in inner corners of eyes.
- Line upper & lower lash line & waterline with No Place To Run Eyeliner in Jet Set. Extend liner along inner corners so that both lines meet. Apply What a Line Felt Tip Liner in Wee Hours along upper lashes over the pencil liner and extend past outer corner.
- Curl lashes & apply 2-3 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to both upper & lower lashes.
- Wipe up any eyeshadow fall out on your face & apply Conceal for Real Concealer to any blemishes & under eye circles. Set foundation with Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder. Using the Blush+Bronzer Blush apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to hollows of cheeks. Apply Good Glowing Blush in After Glo to apples of cheeks with the Angled Contour Brush.
- Finish with LipClick SPF 15 in Cupid.
Pick up the Dramatic Impact Deal
on my eBoutique
NOW through 2/23.
Deal includes: iMark Shadows in Biscotti & Fairy Dust, Snap To It Mini Case (holds both shadows), No Place to Run Eyeliner in Jet Set, Lash All You Want Mascara in Black & What a Line Felt Tip Liner in Wee Hours.
ONLY $34 (a $46.50 value)
For more information on any of these products or to pick them up head over to my eBoutique.
Labels: get the look, magalog, makeup, mark, mark_monday