Spike the Punch

Livingaftermidnite - Spike the Punch
First outfit post of the New Year...going to try to make this a weekly thing. Cross your fingers for me I'm going to need all the luck I can get.
Blush Pink is definitely a reoccurring favorite in my outfits. I was drawn to this shearling jacket in Forever 21 a few weeks ago and the second I took it off the hanger and felt it I literally melted. I didn't even care if it looked good on, it was the softest material ever that it was coming home with me no matter what.
And let me introduce you to my first piece of Spike the Punch Jewelry (if you follow me on Instagram you know already bought another piece!), one of my favorite shops on Etsy. This necklace is pure sparkle & glitter. I thought it would be difficult to wear during the day but it looks just so perfect with so many types of jackets, shirts and necklines!
Over the Holiday Season I've really embraced shopping on Etsy & just shopping small in general. The customer is everything to small businesses. Spending $100 in a big retail store means nothing to them, but spending $100 at a small business may mean the difference between paying the bills or not that month for the business owner. Plus shopping on Etsy is amazing because most pieces are one-of-a-kind ~ what girl doesn't love a one-of-a-kind piece?!?
Livingaftermidnite - Spike the Punch
Livingaftermidnite - Spike the Punch
Livingaftermidnite - Spike the Punch
Livingaftermidnite - Spike the Punch
Jacket: Forever 21, Tank: Target, Earrings: Hive & Honey via Piperlime, Necklace: Spike the Punch via Etsy, Watch: Michele (Similar), Silver Bracelet: mark., Silver & Pink Chain Bracelet: Loft (old), Jeans: Gap, Flats: BCBG Generation (Similar)
Livingaftermidnite - Spike the Punch
Livingaftermidnite - Spike the Punch
Livingaftermidnite - Spike the Punch
Livingaftermidnite - Spike The Punch
via Instagram

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,