Gray Matter

Livingaftermidnite - Gray Matter
Livingaftermidnite - Gray Matter
As I mentioned last week all new mark. products were released on Friday...not only did they release new cosmetic products but FASHION!!! This jacket...this bag...I DIE.


When I first saw this faux leather moto jacket in our catalog I knew it needed to be mine. Gray is literally the only color faux leather jacket I don't have already. When it arrived at my door I almost couldn't believe it was faux leather. Its so soft, fits perfect (I went up a size. This is a Large.) & the back is so unique with a chiffon panel. Considering our NY Winter weather has been hovering around 50 degrees, I've gotten a lot of use out of this jacket already. Can't wait to wear it in the Spring over a cute floral dress.

Now the bag. Adorable! You can even have too many bags. Loving this one because it has 2 large pockets inside of one. Me being a bag lady I lug tons of unnecessary crap around with me and the 2 pockets make it a much easier to find what I need. This purse (also comes in purple with gold hardware) is ONLY $25 with any $20 purchase on my eBoutique this month.

The jeans....these Gap boyfriend jeans have been a hot item on Currently Obsessed with bloggers. I actually have been wearing them for a couple months and am so glad everyone else finally discovered them. They are super comfortable, have just the right amount of distressing and only cost $69!
Livingaftermidnite - Gray Matter
Then there's these Sabine Platforms that are ONSALE on Piperlime right now for ONLY $29.97.
Seriously can't go wrong for that price!

Funny story about these shoes...I wore this outfit to work and went out to lunch. The 2 women behind me in line were literally saying outloud, "OMG do you see her shoes...I would/could never wear them...how did she not break her neck" like I WASN'T standing 2 feet away from them...seriously I wonder what goes through people's mind sometimes. They're just jealous of these amazing platforms.
Livingaftermidnite - Gray Matter
Jacket: mark., Sweater: Wet Seal, Tank: Forever 21, Sunglasses: Target, Necklace: Target, Bracelets: Forever 21, Heart Ring: Forever 21, Purse: mark., Jeans: Gap, Platforms: Sabine via Piperlime
Livingaftermidnite - Gray Matter
Livingaftermidnite - Gray Matter
For more information on these 2 mark. fashion items or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.


http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,