Image Map

Friday, February 24, 2012

Rebecca Minkoff HEARTS mark.

Livingaftermidnite - Rebecca Minkoff HEARTS mark
ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!!!

If you've been reading my blog for more than a week its pretty obvious that my favorite designer is Rebecca Minkoff...well just about the most amazing thing happened...Rebecca Minkoff collaborated with mark. & gave birth to this beautifully amazingly perfect studded handbag!!!!!! All the elements of an amazing Rebecca Minkoff cross body bag (that can be converted into a clutch) at a price that EVERYONE can afford!!!!

$60

Yes I said $60. This amazing handbag decked out with the most amazing hardware, I'm a sucker for hardware, is only $60.
I can't. I'm seriously so obsessed with this bag its not even funny. I fully expect to see everyone sporting one of these in the next few months!!

This baby is fitting in perfectly with my other 6 Rebecca Minkoff Bags!

Pick up your very own Rebecca Minkoff HEARTS mark. Delight Bag & add it to your collection!
Livingaftermidnite - Rebecca Minkoff HEARTS mark
Livingaftermidnite - Rebecca Minkoff HEARTS mark
Livingaftermidnite - Rebecca Minkoff HEARTS mark
In the words of Rebecca Minkoff, 
"I wanted to create a perfect classic everyday bag, but with a twist."
Check out the video & hear from Rebecca herself!

IMG_6184Livingaftermidnite - Rebecca Minkoff HEARTS mark
Sunglasses: Target, Blouse: ASOS, Jeans: Gap, Pumps: Jessica Simpson, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff HEARTS mark., Jewelry: Michele (Similar), mark., Forever 21
Livingaftermidnite - Rebecca Minkoff HEARTS mark
Don't you just LOVE when the wind cooperates!
Livingaftermidnite - Rebecca Minkoff HEARTS mark
Pick this Delight Bag up & any other mark. products from my eBoutique!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
FREE SHIPPING on your order over $30 --> MARKFS30

7 comments:

  1. Aaah that bag is to-die-for! The size is perfect!
    PS. loving all of your accessories and your hair looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a good looking bag and the price is great. love your accessories and the pumps are yummy. love that color. take care.

    http://www.cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit!! I fell in love with the purse I recently started selling avon /Mark so I'm totally picking this one up:)

    ibeauty85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest outfit! and those shoes are fabulous! I want them!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is awesome - and I love your shoes :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, CUTE bag! i love anything with studs...give it a bit of edge!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Rebecca Minkoff Purse considered as a lavishness item and looks dazzling as well as attractive. You can try tradesy.com, my college friend purchased some stunning and impressive bags from this website.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...