TREND RESURRECTION: Polka Dots

Livingaftermidnite - Polka Dot Summer
Meet 2 year old me...
polka dot bathing suit, 
suspenders, 
band aid on my knee, 
food in my mouth,
& coolest sunglasses ever ...
There's a good chance 2 year old me is cooler than 24 year old me.

I found this folder on my old computer of all of these hilarious pictures of me when I was younger & some, not so cute, but equally hilarious pictures of me and my friends from college (that will absolutely NOT be making an appearance anytime soon).

Its safe to say this photo is proof that trends always make there way back in style...
while I don't think these sunglasses will be showing up on any runways during Fashion Week (though I can see Gaga sporting a pair), polka dots are definitely BACK in style...actually I don't think they ever went out!

Check out the polka dot pieces I'm dying to get my hands on!
Livingaftermidnite - polka dot
Livingaftermidnite - polka dot
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Dotty Snake Lil Ukita Bag
2. Modcloth Ethel Headband
3. Kensie Long Sleeve Polka Dot Sweater
4. Top Shop Nail Rock Black Polka Dot Nail Wraps
5. ASOS Skater Dress
6. Gap Shirred Polka Dot Skirt
7. Brian Atwood Maniac Polka Dot Platform Pump
8. Coast Polka Dot Midi Pleat Skirt
9. Pim + Larkin Polka Dot Mini Skirt
10. Banana Republic Polka Dot Cardigan
11. Kate Spade Enormous Swiss Dot Tights

So what did you think of the first "Trend Resurrection" Post??
 If you like it enough I might have to make this a reoccurring thing!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,