Image Map

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Violet Daze

Livingaftermidnite - Violet Daze
Obsessed with the new mark. nail polishes! I'm a sucker for a perfect pale pink polish & this one is perfect! Also obsessed with the new Color Club collection of these giant glitters. They're a bitch to apply and a bitch to take off but totally worth it...don't you agree!?
Livingaftermidnite - Violet Daze
mark. Nailed It Lacquer in Violet Daze & Tickled Pink, Color Club Polish in Backstage Pass
Livingaftermidnite - Violet Daze

4 comments:

  1. Um, that giant glitter is AWESOME. need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my eyes first saw your blog a rush of excitement over came me the world went into a glitter fest of love and ghost fairies began to whisper lovely melodies into my ears i went through a lot of your posts each getting better and better I adore your blog keep posting X mercury moonshine dutchess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that glitter so pretty:)

    ibeauty85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this! I esp love the glitter :) you do your nails so nicely

    http://chicandunique1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...