mark. Makeup Monday: Honey Bunny

Livingaftermidnite - mark. monday Honey Bunny
In honor of St. Patrick's Day I wanted to add just a touch of green to my eyes! I love using mark.'s On The Dot Metallics because the colors are so bright in the palette yet so wearable for everyday use.
At first glance you could never tell that I'm wearing metallic forest green shadow, but when I close my eyes there it is! Super simple, all over the lid, anyone can do it! Love that I can also make these shadows super pigmented by wetting my brush first! 
Livingaftermidnite - mark. monday Honey Bunny
Livingaftermidnite - mark. monday Honey Bunny
As always its mark. Monday & all the products I used to create this look are mark.!

  1. Start by prepping your skin with For Goodness Face Moisturizer & Primed for Perfect Face Primer. Layer on Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation & Conceal for Real Concealer, especially under eyes and around nose. Set the look with Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder
  2. Contour face by applying Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply Good Glowing Blush in After Glo to apples of cheeks.
  3. For the eyes apply On The Dot Bold shade 6 (middle right) to entire lid. Apply Shade 4 (middle left) to crease & along lower lashes. Apply 2-3 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to upper and lower lashes.
  4. Finish with LipClick Sheer Lipstick in Honey Bunny on lips!
Picture 15
Livingaftermidnite - mark. monday Honey Bunny
 To pick up these products or learn more about them heard over to my eBoutique!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
FREE SHIPPING on your first order - Use Code: WELCOME

Labels: , , ,