OBSESSION: Skater Dresses

Maybe its the ridiculously warm weather we are having (almost 70 in NY today), my craving to wear open toe shoes or the fact that I want to need to go on vacation, but I am SO ready for Spring. I'm done with boots and pants and coats, I'm over it.

In the warm weather I live in dresses and skirts, you will almost NEVER catch me in pants, closed toe shoes or anything of the sort once the temperature hits 60. So you could imagine my excitement when Skater Dresses came back in style because whether they were "IN" or not I've been wearing them for years because they work really well with my body type. Now that the fashion gods say they're back they are so much easier to find & there are SO many more styles & patterns & colors available!!

I've literally been in skater dress heaven the past few days scouring the Internet for the perfect few that will make it into my closet! I can definitely see a pattern developing here...lace, bright colors & fun prints!
Obsession: Skater Dresses
1. TOPSHOP Lace Georgia Dress (similar)
2. ASOS Lace Waisted Dress with Contrast Lining
3. ASOS Skater Dress With Lace And Mesh (similar) (similar)
4. Treadsense Being Flirty Dress in Coral (similar)
5. BB Dakota Kassia Dress (similar)
6. ASOS Skater Dress in Rainbow Print
7. Rare Contrast Skirt Skater Dress in Photographic Floral Print (similar)
8. ASOS Skater Dress in Leopard Print (similar) (similar)
9. ASOS Skater Dress in Tropical Stripe

Check out more items I'm CURRENTLY OBSESSED with HERE.

Labels: , , , , , ,