Sole Sister

Livingaftermidnite - Sole Sisters
If I didn't love Sole Society enough before, I DO NOW!!! Sole Society, the online monthly shoe site, has ELIMINATED their monthly membership fee!!! Unlike other sites you don't have to "Skip The Month" within the first 5 days of receiving your closet to stop your card from getting charged!
I feel like I'm joined to so many of these membership sites that I know as soon as I get the email with my picks on the first of every month I automatically go and skip whether I'm going to buy something or not in fear of forgetting a few days later and getting charged. Its nice to know that I have one less to worry about.

But really...lets talk about the shoes! You guys know I'm WAY into pointy toe pumps right now & even included this particular pair in my Dare To Compare post a few weeks ago!
& seriously a girl can never have to many pairs of leopard shoes...
Livingaftermidnite - Sole Sisters
FYI I went on a Kohls shopping spree the other day (as you can tell by this outfit). New love affair with all the jewelry. & what do I love even more than the jewelry itself...the prices!!
Livingaftermidnite - Sole Sisters
Sunglasses: Target, Jacket: Charlotte Russe, Fur Vest: Forever 21 (Similar), Sweater: LC Lauren Conrad via Kohls, Jeans: Gap, Necklace: Apt 9 via Kohls, Bangles: Apt 9 via Kohls, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes: Sole Society
Livingaftermidnite - Sole Sisters
Livingaftermidnite - Sole Sisters
phoebe
I think these Phoebe's are going to be my March Purchase!
Did you shop or skip this month?

Not a member yet? No problem...join Sole Society & have them create your CUSTOM closet TODAY!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,