Viva Las Vegas!!!!

AHHH so freaking excited!!!! A week from right now I'll be on a plane to Las Vegas!!! Along with 6 other mark. mentors, regional managers & some of mark. corporate we will be taking over Vegas for some amazing mark. party training & some MUCH DESERVED fun!!!!!

I can't even write a coherent post right now that's how excited I am!!!! mark. has opened so many doors for me in the past few years & I'm so grateful! I can't wait to share my trip with you guys!!! 

In the meantime check out the pics from the last time I was in Vegas!!
Las_Vegas_Sign_II-1
(not my pic...we never walked down the strip that far! but felt like a needed a pic of the "Welcome" sign in this post!)
Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas

If you have ever debated on becoming a mark. rep NOW IS THE TIME TO SIGN UP!!!!! So many AMAZING changes happening in the near future & so many EARNINGS opportunities & chances for you to win trips like this!
I've said it before & I'll say it again...ANYONE who is 18, lives in the US & wears makeup should be a rep!!
Click HERE for more information!!!

Labels: , , , ,