Catch of the Day

Livingaftermidnite - Catch of the Day
Well what do you know...ANOTHER coral outfit!
Haa who cares...its Spring...I should be wearing as many bright colors as possible right?!

I never thought I would actually love a midi skirt but this one is perfect! I love the color, the fact that it can be dressed up or dressed down and how it just falls perfectly! The first time I wore it was with a chambray shirt & hate to break it but this probably won't be the last time you see me in it! Is it bad that I'm already planning cold weather outfit with it (black tights and booties with an awesome sweater ~ here I am dreaming of cold weather because of a skirt ~ its a sickness I swear!)

More important lets more on to my Current Obsession: Straw Clutches...anyone else? Especially loving the the gold turnlock on this one. Its just one of the multiple Hamptons Limited Edition items mark. just released! Can't wait to show you the other awesome pieces!
Livingaftermidnite - Catch of the Day
P.S. Guess what I'm doing today...PROM MAKEUP!!! Yep skipping out on work to play!
Lots of pictures up next week!! Follow me on Instagram (@jackiegiardina) I'll be posting all day!
Livingaftermidnite - Catch of the Day
Top: LC Lauren Conrad via Kohls (Similar), Necklace: BaubleBar, Skirt: mark., Clutch: mark. Bracelets: Forever 21 (Similar, Similar), Ring: Forever 21, Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad via Kohls (Similar)
Livingaftermidnite - Catch of the Day

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,