Dermalogica

Livingaftermidnite - Apothica
New FAV Product Alert!!!

I first received a sample (& by sample I mean giant bottle that after 2 months I'm still not done with)  of Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant in my February Birchbox. I read the back of the bottle and was totally skeptical, "powder formula...mix with water." A powder exfoliator...how is that going to help my skin?

Boy was I wrong! This "rice-based powder formula micro-exfoliates dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter." This product is SO gentle, yet SO effective!!! My skin gets irritated and red extremely fast and I can only use traditional exfoliators 2 or 3 times a week. I can use Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant DAILY!

Every night I remove my makeup, wet my hands and add some powder. I apply in circular motions on my entire face, especially around my nose (my trouble area!). Wash off & pat dry! Believe me your skin will look "smoother & brighter" in no time! Serious miracle worker! 
Livingaftermidnite - Apothica
Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant is $50 for a HUGE bottle!

& because Skin Care Rx is AMAZING you can save 20% on ALL Dermologica Products bought on their site from now until April 22! Just use code: DERMAP20

I'm dying to try the entire Dermologica line of skincare products so I'll definitely be picking up something during this promo!!!

What are some of YOUR must have Beauty Products??

Labels: , , ,