Fashion that Sticks

Livingaftermidnite - Kiss These Goodbye
I have to say I was really hoping I'd love these Kiss Nail Dress Strips I received in my Influenster Love VoxBox. You know me I'm a sucker for all things nails - polish, designs, strips, glitter, anything - so when I these strips arrived I thought the way they combined designs & jewels was adorable!

...BUT no matter what I tried I couldn't get these to lay right. Some nails looked awesome while others looked like crap. When I filed off the excess it left the tips ragged, & every time I touched my hair it would get caught on the jewels. I think I'm spoiled with my Sally Hansen polish strips!

So while I don't know if I'd purchase these I definitely will be saving the remaining strips I have to maybe add accent nails to a future mani or possibly do a pedi with the larger strips I have left! That's the one great thing about this product - unlike "polish" nail strips, these don't dry out once the package is opened!!
Livingaftermidnite - Influenster
Livingaftermidnite - Kiss These Goodbye
These are what my nails looked like just 12 hours after applying.
Livingaftermidnite - Kiss These Goodbye
Livingaftermidnite - Kiss These Goodbye
Disclaimer: I received the Kiss Nail Dress for free in my Influester Love VoxBox for review. I was not monetarily compensated for this review and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.

Labels: , ,