mark. Makeup Monday: Coral Fixation

Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Coral Fixation
I really think it took me an entire week to adjust back to my time zone after being in Vegas last weekend and clearly not getting too much sleep. With that being said my morning routine needed to be something I could do with my eyes closed. So a little different this mark. Monday I'm showing you my morning makeup routine that could easily be catered to fit your morning.

Don't get me wrong...sometimes I loose the eyeliner all together and just swipe on a couple coats of mascara & most mornings I'm throwing on chapstick instead of coral lipstick but it just shows how easy it is to amp up your look for a quick day to night change!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Coral Fixation
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Coral Fixation
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Coral Fixation
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Coral Fixation
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Coral Fixation
As always its mark. Monday & all the products I used to create this look are mark.!


  1. Moisturize skin with mark. For Goodness Face Moisturizer & prime your face with Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Min-A-Real Foundation to entire face. Apply Conceal for Real to any blemishes. Set the foundation with Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder.
  2. For your eyes apply color 5 (middle row, middle shade) from On the Dot Neutral Palette to entire lid. Using a thin eyeliner brush apply the black shade from Keep It Going Longwear Liner in Entourage along upper lashes and wing out. Apply 2-3 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to upper and lower lashes.
  3. With the Angled Couture Brush apply Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Prettied Up to hollows of cheeks and forehead. Apply Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes to cheekbones and under eyebrows to highlight browbone.
  4. Finish by apply LipClick in Coral Fixation to lips.

Livingaftermidnite - mark. makeup Monday: Coral Fixation
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Coral Fixation
Not only is my makeup ALL mark. but so is my necklace!!! You've seen this Decked Out Necklace on me about 100 times already (it also comes in fuchsia) but that is literally how much I have been wearing it!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Coral Fixation
To pick up these products or learn more about them heard over to my eBoutique!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
FREE SHIPPING on your first order - Use Code: WELCOME

Livingaftermidnite - Win this Rebecca Minkoff mark. Delight Bag

Labels: , , ,