Image Map

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tickled Pink Glitter

Livingaftermidnite - Tickled Pink Glitter
Like Monday's mark. Makeup Monday post I was inspired by an image I found on Pinterest for my mani this week! I loved the way they used the chunky glitter in the photo to the right and immediately knew I had to do it, but them Emily from Cupcakes & Cashmere instagrammed this photo (below left) of her wedding mani and I was dying for a pale pink...so I just combined them together!!
Emily's mani is definitely my kind of Wedding mani (not like I'll have to worry about that anytime soon)!
423d6c7484d311e1b9f1123138140926_7









Livingaftermidnite - Tickled Pink Glitter
Livingaftermidnite - Tickled Pink Glitter
Tickled Pink Glitter
Livingaftermidnite - Tickled Pink Glitter

8 comments:

  1. I'm officially going to the store and getting the glitter nail polish. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how dense that Essie glitter polish is - you're rockin' it!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the luxeffects have been sold out everywhere I check! I really want to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you mani! The glitter is too fun! I need to try it!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted the flakie one! This is gorgeous though, I love a fully-encrusted nail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glitter!!

    ibeauty85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look, I'll have to try it sometime! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to tell you I LOVE EVERYTHING!
    these nailpolish colors and styles are amazing!

    If you'd like, check out my blog =)
    www.studsandsapphires.com
    Xoxo Lil

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...