Bamboozle Survival

Bamboozle has hit the Tri-State Area this weekend & I'm preparing for 2 fun days of music by the beach...but 2 days at a concert can require a lot of preparation. The first time I went to one of these all day concerts I was totally unprepared. I'm pretty sure I was going more for looking cool then being practical & honestly practicality is key with these things. Long days, outside in the elements, where you basically have to be prepared for anything.

So here's my list of things I'll be taking to the shore with me this weekend. It actually helps a lot to see it laid out because this is only the start of festival season!

Clothes
Bamboozle Dress
Dresses are KEY for me when attending an all day festival (for me at least because I hate the way I look in shorts)!
#1 They are lightweight & fuss free!
#2 They make peeing in a port-a-potty extremely easy!
#3 They're practical & stylish!
These are some of my fav ~ all from Forever 21 & all under $25 ~ so I don't have to worry if I ruin them!
1. Tribal Surplice Dress
2. Pintucked Floral Dress
3. Striped Tank Dress w/ Belt
4. Abstract Print Chiffon Dress w/ Belt
5. Striped Woven Dress
6. Casual Strapless Dress

Bamboozle Shoes
Shoes really depend on the weather & the location of the festival! Going to a concert in a field stick with sneakers...spending the day on the pavement opt for comfy flat sandals! I'm always partial to neutral colors not only do they make your legs look longer, but if you're going for multiple days the same pair will go with every outfit! & ALWAYS check the weather...if rain is in the forecast break out the rainboots!
1. Forever 21 Canvas Striped Espadrille Flats
2. Report Roma
3. Forever 21 Women's Cutout Thong Sandals
4. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Ox
5. Steve Madden - Suttle 

Accessories
Bamboozle Shade
When the sun is pounding on you all day sunscreen alone just isn't going to cut it...a hat & sunglasses are a must! Plus nothing is worse than getting a sunburn on your scalp OUCH!
& Lately I've had a slightly obsession with tortoise frame sunglasses, so much cuter than basic black!
1. mark. The Last Straw Hat
2. Forever 21 Striped Floppy Hat
3. Forever 21 Cat Eye Sunglasses
4. Nasty Gal Chantal Shades
5. Ray-Ban Outsiders Oversized Wayfarers Sunglasses
Bamboozle Purse
A not too big BUT not too small cross body bag! Having a huge purse to lug around - not fun, but at the same time you basically need to carry everything you need for the entire day in this purse (sunscreen, water, jacket, phone, wallet...)! Once again loving a neutral color that will go with everything!
1. VOLCOM CANT WAIT SATCHEL
2. Nasty Gal Goldmine Studded Bag
Bamboozle Jewels
For a jewelry-aholic like me arm candy can't be left behind!!! I'm all about bright colors & come on its a rock concert...everyone needs a few spikes! I think I'll leave my necklaces behind in fear of leaving with a horrendous tan line!
1. ASOS Spike Stretch Bracelet (Pink, Gold, Blue)
2. ASOS Eclectic Mixed Friendship Bracelet Pack
3. Pieces Elina Bracelet
4. mark. Pretty Stellar Ring
5. Pieces Flica Stone Ring
6. ASOS Digital Heart Ring

Bamboozle Jacket
Jackets are a MUST!!! My suggestion ~ something that can be folded into your bag. After a day in the sun & of course the inevitable, a little bit of sunburn, you will feel the cold when the sun sets SO MUCH MORE! Sunburnt skin may feel hot but you'll get goosebumps 100 times faster! Might even throw a lightweight scarf in my bag too!
1. Forever 21 Women's Shawl Collar Cardigan
2. mark. In the Trenches Jacket
3. A Wear Denim Jacket
4. Lauren by Ralph Lauren Susan Jean Jacket

Beauty
Bamboozle Beauty
Keep it basic! Myself being a beauty junkie that was very hard to say, but nothing is more unattractive than melted makeup! Start with sunscreen ~ face & body ~ I love the light spray sunscreen, super easy to reapply throughout the day! I'm keeping my makeup simple with some glowy bronzer, mascara & lipstick with SPF. & don't forget to paint your nails a fun color, use this as your excuse to break out that blindingly bright neon polish in your collection!
1. NIA24 Sun Damage Prevention UVA UVB Sunscreen SPF 30
2. Philosophy Here Comes the Sun SPF 30 Anti-Aging Spray for Face & Body
3. POP Beauty Nail Glam Nail Polish, Violetta
4. POP Beauty Nail Glam Nail Polish, Pinky
5. Lipclick SPF 15 Color Shine Lipstick
6. Glowdacious Illuminating Powder 
7. Lash All You Want High Volume Mascara


What are your must haves for all day concerts? Are you planning on going to any this Summer?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,