Bamboozled

Livingaftermidnite - Bamboozled
Spent this past weekend on the beach & boardwalk in Asbury Park, NJ! Bamboozle headed back south to its first location of Asbury Park, NJ for this year's festivities (for the past few years its been in Northern NJ at the Meadowlands). Thank God we had wonderful weather! Rain + Sand + Live Music = a bad time! Got to see most of the bands I wanted to & got introduced to a few I never heard before. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I think I watched more DJ sets than actual bands.

While I had a ton of fun there I'm happy that its over and this coming weekend is Memorial Weekend! 3 days consisting of lounging, swimming, tanning, eating & drinking! Crossing for my fingers for no rain in the forecast ((right now its not looking too good!))
Livingaftermidnite - Bamboozled
Livingaftermidnite - Bamboozled
I don't know why I love this picture so much!
Livingaftermidnite - Bamboozled
Livingaftermidnite - Bamboozled
Livingaftermidnite - Bamboozled
Livingaftermidnite - Bamboozled
Livingaftermidnite - Bamboozled
Livingaftermidnite - Bamboozled
Livingaftermidnite - Bamboozled
eShakti giveaway

Labels: , , , ,