Boho Blend

Livingaftermidnite - Boho Blend
Just call me Heidi!
While I'm always inclined to wear my hair in braids, especially pig tail braids (which usually get me made fun of) I never thought that this "braid halo" could actually be a wearable hair style until I saw it circulating the blog-o-sphere! So yes this is a total rip off of about 100 other bloggers...BUT I'm glad to add it to my hairstyle rolodex.
Livingaftermidnite - Boho Blend
Someone's trying to steal my thunder! ((She poses better than me!))
Livingaftermidnite - Boho Blend
Jacket: Gap (Similar), Necklace: mark., Scarf: mark., Watch: La Mer, Ring: mark., Shirt: H&M, Jeggings: Gap, Bag: mark., Shoes: Anne Klein (Similar)
Livingaftermidnite - Boho Blend
Livingaftermidnite - Boho Blend
Livingaftermidnite - Boho Blend

Labels: , , , , , , , ,