May Flowers

Livingaftermidnite
Finally feels like Spring has Sprung in NY! For a while every time we though Spring was here it was gone before we could enjoy it. I packed away all my Winter clothes and I swear I cursed myself because the entire week after the temperature didn't pass the 55 degree mark.

BUT like I said I think Spring is finally here to stay now & I'm really hoping I didn't just jinx it by writing this post!
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Dress: Paisley & Ivy via Francesca's Collections (Similar), Necklace: Express (Similar), Bracelets: Forever 21, Marc by Marc Jacobs & Spike the Punch, Ring: Bauble Bar, Bag: Steve Madden (to die for Bottega Veneta Woven Bag), Shoes: Steve Madden (Similar)
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
The girls smelling my fake flower. It took them a good 5 minutes to realize it was plastic and didn't have a smell!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,