Amused

Livingaftermidnite - Amused
Since I skipped mark. Monday yesterday we're just going to call this Makeup Tuesday!!!
I have a big issue finding the right bright lipstick to compliment my skin tone & as my mother says "my big mouth" literally & figuratively ((love you too mom!)), but when I got Tarte's Lip Crayon in Amused I knew I HAD to make it work ((most perfect watermelon color EVER!)). So I got bored & started fishing through all my lip colors that I had but never used & I stumbled across Clinique's Chubby Stick in Mega Melon! Mega melon is an awesome color, it just doesn't look quite right on me. BUT when mixed with Amused it creates the perfect watermelon color for ME! 

Have you ever mixed lip colors together to make them work for you?
Livingaftermidnite - Amused
Livingaftermidnite - Amused
Livingaftermidnite - Amused
Livingaftermidnite - Amused
Livingaftermidnite - Amused
Livingaftermidnite - Amused
1. Start by prepping your face with mark. For Goodness Face Moisturizer. In the nice weather this is pretty much ALWAYS the first thing I put on my face before any makeup because it contains SPF 30. Follow with my FAVORITE NEW PRODUCT ((well not exactly new...but new to me!)) Benefit's The Porefessional Primer. I literally couldn't live without this primer. It has the slightest tint of color and I use it to conceal my giant pores while creating the perfect silky smooth canvas for my foundation. Apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face using a foundation brush. Set your makeup with mark. Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder, one of my top 5 mark. products, I don't think I could live without it!
2. Now for the eyes, start by rolling NYX Roll On Shimmer in Nude to entire lid. Then take a blending brush and lightly apply MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon to crease and blend. Using an angled eyeliner brush apply MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack along upper lashes and wing out. Finish by curling lashes and applying 2 coats of mark. Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to upper and lower lashes.
3. Contour face by applying mark. Bronze Pro in Pro Golden to hollows of cheeks, forehead and jaw line. Using fingers apply MAC Cream Color Base in Shell along cheek bones and anywhere else that needs highlighting.
4. Apply Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon to lips & finish by applying Tarte Natural Lip Stain in Amused on top concentrating on the center of your lips.
Amused
Livingaftermidnite - Amused
Livingaftermidnite - Amused
So sad to say that Prom Season is OVER...getting depressed already! Here is the second to last look I did on Miss Keri! Recreate her look by following these steps! One more look I'll post in the next few weeks!
Livingaftermidnite - AmusedLivingaftermidnite - Amused
& how awesome was her waterfall braid!!

Labels: , , , , , ,