mark. Makeup Monday: Shell

Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday
I don't know what it is but lately I've been obsessed with mark.'s Mini Mark It Stick for Eyes in the color Shell.
#1 Its only $6.50
#2 Its one of mark.'s Hook Up Products so I always have it "hooked up" to whatever lipgloss I'm wearing that day & throw it in my purse for touch-ups
#2 Its the perfect pearly color with just the right amount of shimmer
#3 The ways you can use it are endless ~ as a highlighter (under brows, inner corners of eyes, cheekbones), as actually eyeshadow, as eyeliner (my favorite to use on my waterline, it instantly opens up your eyes) & even over lipstick for a little extra shimmer!

Obviously perfect for traveling ~ you know this is one of the many beauty products I brought with me on vacation!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday

As always its mark. Monday & all the products I used to create this look are mark.!
  1. Moisturize skin with mark. For Goodness Face Moisturizer & prime your face with Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Min-A-Real Foundation to entire face. Set the foundation with Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder.
  2. Apply shade 4 (middle row, left color) from On The Dot Neutral Palette to crease. Using a thin eyeliner brush apply the bronze shade from Keep It Going Longwear Liner in Naturalist along upper lashes. Take a Mini Mark It Stick in Shell and draw underneath eyebrows and in inner corners of eyes, smudge with fingers. Apply 2-3 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to upper and lower lashes.
  3. With the Angled Couture Brush apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to hollows of cheeks & temples.
  4. Finish by applying Lipclick in Malt to lips.

mark. makeup monday - shell
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday
To pick up these products or learn more about them heard over to my eBoutique!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
FREE SHIPPING on your first order - Use Code: WELCOME
ring
This promo is running TODAY only!!!! Shop my eBoutique ~ when your order totals $60 this ring will automatically be added to your cart for FREE!!! + you'll get Free Shipping! Check out my Pretty Stellar Ring in THIS post!

http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com

Labels: , , , , , , ,