OBSESSION: Minty Fresh

I feel like the Summer weather makes me gravitate towards extremes. I don't know what it is, but I'm craving Pastels & Neons. Mint Green is definitely my favorite in the pastel family & I know I'm not the only one lusting after this shade because there has been an influx of minty color fashion items making their way into pretty much every store & I'm loving it!

Here are just a few of the Minty Fresh items I'm coveting ((& hopefully picking up soon!))
Minty Fresh
1. Essie "Mint Candy Apple" ~ If I had to pick one color nail polish to wear for the rest of my life (it hurts to even think about that) it would be "Mint Candy Apple"
2. Dolce Vita DV Archer Flat Sandals
3. AX Paris Peep Toe Bright Wedges ~ Mint. Ankle Strap. Wedge. The PERFECT Shoes...that will soon be on my feet.
4. Topshop MOTO Ice Stripe Hotpants
5. BaubleBar Spearmint Bauble Bib
6. Collection Concepts Stripe Maxi Dress via Piperlime
7. Nasty Gal Camden Knit ~ I could LIVE in this sweater. 24/7. 365. Couldn't you?

Are you all about the mint like me or is another pastel grabbing your attention??


CONGRATS to Johanna Kuatt for winning my eShakti Giveaway!
She won an item of your choice from their site!! How lucky! Can't wait to see what you choose!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,