Something Blue

Livingaftermidnite

Something Borrowed & Something Blue were my books of choice on my recent vacation. Actually it wasn't even really a choice, more like Christine stole my Kindle our first day at the beach to start reading Fifty Shades of Grey & Liz happened to have Something Borrowed in her bag. I love the movie & always meant to read the books, but just never got around to it!

Of course I read both in like 3 days & when I was done reading I actually cried...seriously who cries at the end of a book?
Apparently this girl right here!

5 books down in less than a month...what will be my next read?
I heard A Vision in White is a good series...has anyone read them?
((you know if I end up reading it be prepared for a post with that name & me in a white outfit))

Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Shirt: Mandee's (love THIS one too!), Shorts: Gap, Bracelets: mark., Forever 21 & Mandee's (Similar), Ring: mark., Shoes: Steve Madden (old, loving THESE)
Livingaftermidnite
...sunset arm party
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite

Guess who just booked her next trip down to Florida...this girl!!
Hopefully I'll be able to watch fireworks as I land on Fourth of July night!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,