Swinging

Livingaftermidnite - Swinging
I am officially in vacation mode...as of 4 PM today I will be on vacation ((& believe me I'm counting the minutes until I'm out of work)) By 7 PM tomorrow I will be in sunny ((hopefully)) Vero Beach, Florida with some sort of alcoholic beverage in hand. Work has just been so crazy that I feel like I don't have a minute to myself when I'm there ((I've forgotten to eat lunch more times than I'd like to admit in the past few weeks)) & then when I finally get home by the time I breathe and figure out what I need to get done I can't keep my eyes open long enough to do it. Its just been one of those months where 24 hours in a day just isn't enough...AKA this trip couldn't have come at a better time!

Is it bad that I haven't even left for this vacation yet & I'm already planning my next??
Livingaftermidnite - Swinging

1 bag...2 days.
Yes THAT is how much I'm loving this Rebecca Minkoff Swing Bag, I used the same handbag 2 days in a row...GASP! 

Livingaftermidnite - Swinging
Livingaftermidnite - Swinging
Dress: Old Navy (similar), Bracelets: mark. & Forever 21 (Similar), Ring: mark., Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Sandals: Target (Similar)
Livingaftermidnite - Swinging
Don't fear...I scheduled some posts while I'm gone!!
But follow me on Twitter & Instagram to feel like you're on vacation with me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,