Crazy Stupid Love

Livingaftermidnite
Crazy, Stupid, LOVED this movie!
I may or may not have watched Crazy, Stupid, Love 5 times this week. I swear every time I see it on I can't help but stop everything I'm doing to sit and watch it.

& I'm pretty sure I can explain in just 2 words why...
RYAN GOSLING...OMFG (okay I guess thats 2 words and an acronym)

Seriously Ryan Gosling never did it for me before, but I can officially say I've jumped on the Gosling Bandwagon. I don't know what it was about this movie...the accent, the CLOTHES, the attitude or the fact that I secretly want to reenact the Dirty Dancing jump scene too but I'm hooked.
((Gosling has officially made my list of actors approved to play Christian Grey))
Livingaftermidnite
LivingaftermidniteLivingaftermidnite
Earrings: mark., Necklace: Max & Cleo, Shirt: J.Crew (Similar), Dress: mark. (also seen HERE), Watch: mark., Ring: Express, Bag: mark. (also seen HERE), Shoes: Steve Madden (old, loving THESE)

Get FREE Shipping on your first mark. order with code: WELCOME
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Livingaftermidnite

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,