Fountains & Waterfalls

Livingaftermidnite
Vacation is OVER...ughhh!!
Let me rephrase that...2nd vacation is OVER!! double ughhh!!!

Back at work today. Busy of course catching up on everything I missed, but at the same time completely bored of the work already. I really just wasn't meant to be at work today! I swear they're doing construction on every single parkway & road I take and it seriously took FOREVER to get to work. I was so proud of myself this morning, I actually left my house on time...even thought I might have time to stop at Starbucks, but NOPE 4 different spots of traffic for NO reason...no accident, no construction, no NOTHING...just people that don't know how to drive. AKA I'm not meant to be back at work!

Okay I'm done with my rant. For now I'll just reminisce about this super summery outfit & wish I was wearing it right now shopping along the palm trees!
Livingaftermidnite
Seriously this Rebecca Minkoff bag is the ultimate Summer travel item! It fit my laptop, kindle, iPad, wallet, makeup and everything else I could possibly need...plus its adorable ((& NEON))!!
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe, Shirt: Charlotte Russe, Shorts: Charlotte Russe (Similar), Necklace: mark., Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Ring: mark., Bracelets: Forever 21 & Ann Taylor, Sandals: Target
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,