mark. Makeup Monday: Hawaiian

Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Hawaiian
I was invited to a Luau this weekend & was seriously puzzled as to what to wear....
What I wasn't worried about was my makeup!! I knew I wanted a fun, colorful eye!

I've been pretty lazy with eye makeup for almost a month. I literally have been wearing just mascara (thats a crazy notion for a makeup junkie like myself). I've been all about the bright lips because honestly its just easier, but a luau just called for a bright eye!

Make sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post for an AWESOME gift with purchase available TODAY only on my eBoutique!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Hawaiian
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Hawaiian
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Hawaiian
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Hawaiian
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Hawaiian
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Hawaiian
As always its mark. Monday & all the products I used to create this look are mark.!
  1. Moisturize skin with mark. For Goodness Face Moisturizer & prime your face with Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Min-A-Real Foundation to entire face. Set the foundation with Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder.
  2. With the Angled Couture Brush apply Bronze Pro in Pro Golden to hollows of cheeks & temples. Apply Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes to cheekbones & down nose.
  3. Apply shade 8 (bottom row, middle color) from On The Dot Bold Palette to lid from center to outer corner, apply shade 9 (bottom row, right color) to crease & blend, then along lower lashes. Use shade 1 (top row, left color) as a highlighter on inner corners of eyes and under eyebrows. Using a thin eyeliner brush apply the black shade from Keep It Going Longwear Liner in Entourage along upper lashes. Apply 2-3 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to upper and lower lashes.
  4. Finish by applying Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain in Bare to lips.
Picture 23
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Hawaiian
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday: Hawaiian
Limited Time Offer!!!
TODAY ONLY get a FREE Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmed Up with your $60 purchase (+ Free Shipping)! But HURRY this offer expires at 11:59PM EST.
All you have to do is shop, when your cart totals over $60 the powder will automatically be added to your cart!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
International Shopper? You can get this deal too! Email me @ jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com & I'll give you a shipping quota!
314859_397632963617553_375569966_n
For more deals like this make sure to "Like" my mark. eBoutique on Facebook! I'm always posting flash sales & gift with purchase deals!! Who doesn't LOVE free stuff??

Labels: , , , , ,