mark. Makeup Monday: Vibe

Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday - Vibe
Like I said last week on mark. Monday I'm all about creating simple easy looks right now that can take me through the Summer that don't require too many products and can still look super cute & put together for holidays & vacation! This week's mark. Monday look is super similar to my Tropical Punch look but with slightly different coloring! 
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday - Vibe
I'm currently in Florida still on vacation & FINALLY got a little color on my face. I'm all about laying in the sun and getting a tan in the Summer ((I used to work at a tanning salon & had a serious case of tanorexia so me & the sun are friends)) but this year I've been super cautious about getting my face tan. Partly because I'm scared of wrinkles & partly because I get a really weird dark spot tan line around my lips ((don't ask...is this part of growing up??)) so I've been reapplying my 30 SPF & wearing a hat but finally I let my face see the sun & I'm loving my little bit of a GLOW!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday - Vibe
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday - Vibe

As always its mark. Monday & all the products I used to create this look are mark.!
  1. Moisturize skin with mark. For Goodness Face Moisturizer & prime your face with Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Min-A-Real Foundation to entire face. Set the foundation with Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder.
  2. Take a Mini Mark It Stick in Shell and draw underneath eyebrows & smudge with fingers.Then apply 2-3 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to upper and lower lashes.
  3. With the Angled Couture Brush apply Glowdacious in Shimmied Up to cheeks, forehead, nose and jaw line.
  4. Finish by applying Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain in Vibe to lips, blot, then apply again.
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday VIBE
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday - Vibe
Did you get a Twitter plate from BaubleBar yet?? What are you waiting for!! Pick yours up here!

To pick up these products or learn more about them heard over to my eBoutique!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
FREE SHIPPING on your first order - Use Code: WELCOME

Labels: , , , , ,