OBSESSION: Limeade

In case this is your first time reading my blog...Hi my name is Jackie & I'm addicted to NEON. It seems as if at least once a week there is some sort of neon related post, whether its makeup, nails, clothes...I just can't seem to stop wearing it! Right now its ALL about Neon Lime & Yellow for me. Here are a few pieces I just can't stop thinking about.

What neon shades are you craving right now?
Obsession: Limeade
1. BaubleBar Colorful Cranium Wrap
2. Nasty Gal Liz Lace Shirt
3. Intermix Bajra Ombra Scarf
4. Nasty Gal Shredded Lime Knit
5. Pour La Victoire Women's Mai Wedge
6. Forever 21 Neon Lime Nail Polish
7. China Glaze Neon in Lime Light
8. BaubleBar Neon ID Bracelet
9. BaubleBar Lime Braid Bangle
10. Marc by Marc Jacobs Dreamy Logo Tablet Case
11. Lyn Devon Swim Cropped Sweater
12. Nasty Gal Topanga Lime Dress
13. Forever 21 Coloblocked Stretchy Bracelet
14. Rebecca Minkoff Flirty Bag
15. Nike Free Run+

Love these picks? Check out more of my lust list & must have items on Currently Obsessed.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,