Short Order

Livingaftermidnite : Short Order
As promised here is a better look at the mark.ed out outfit I wore to mark.'s Mark.et Preview! Honestly before this Summer I never ever wore shorts (unless it was to bed or around the house) & now I can't stop wearing them. I've found so many that are so amazing its impossible to turn them down, these being one of those pairs. 

It was love at first site when I saw these & I added them to my cart as soon as they were available! They are made of the most perfect silky material that allows them to hang in just the right way, the higher waist and length makes them incredibly flattering & they are the ultimate transitional piece that I can easily see myself wearing through the Summer (with a crop top!!) & into the Fall & Winter (with tights of course!).

Have you jumped on the shorts bandwagon this year or are you steering clear of this trend?
Livingaftermidnite : Short Order
Livingaftermidnite : Short Order
Livingaftermidnite : Short Order
Livingaftermidnite : Short Order
Hunter Green & Mustard Yellow Prints...who knew?!?
Livingaftermidnite : Short Order
Blazer, Necklace, Stretch Bracelets, Link Bracelet, Bead Bracelet, Watch, Shorts, Ring: mark.,
Tank: American Apparel, Shoes: BCBG via DSW
Livingaftermidnite : Short Order
Livingaftermidnite : Short Order
To pick up any of these items or learn more about them head over to my eBoutique!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
FREE SHIPPING on your first order - Use Code: WELCOME

Labels: , , , , ,