Cece L'amour

Livingaftermidnite - CeCe L'amour
How perfect are these shoes!! How much more perfect would they be if I had THESE Sally Hansen Nail Strips on my toes! Why didn't I think of that before I took these photos...I know I'll probably wear these wedges about 6000 more times so no worries.

Now more about these perfect shoes...have you heard of Cece L'amour yet?? Well if you're a shoeaholic like myself you NEED to know! I'm so infatuated with the entire line...this may be my first pair, but definitely NOT my last. I'm eyeing the "Barbara" for my next purchase, but deciding between floral & leopard is so hard that I might have to get BOTH patterns!!
Livingaftermidnite - CeCe L'amour
Livingaftermidnite - CeCe L'amour
Livingaftermidnite - CeCe L'amour
Livingaftermidnite - CeCe L'amour
Sunglasses: Target (Similar), Earrings: Honey & Hive via Piperlime (Similar), Lipstick: mark., Necklace: mark. (old, love THIS one), Vest: DIY, Dress: Lucky Brand (old, love THIS one), Belt: LOFT (Similar), Bracelet: mark. (old), Purse: mark. (ONSALE!), Shoes: Cece L'amour
Livingaftermidnite - CeCe L'amour
07_27_rep_home_05

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,