Go for the GOLD

#1...Gold Medal...First Place...Best of the Best.

Last but not least the final installment of my Olympic Medal themed obsessions. Putting these together definitely made me realize how obsessed I actually am with metallics & right now if I had to pick one finish as my favorite it would definitely be gold....if you would've asked me that 10 years ago my response would've probably been something like, "I ONLY wear silver" clearly I was missing out. I definitely am all about mixing metals, but if I had to choose just one, gold always wins!
Livingaftermidnite - Go for the Gold : Olympics
1. ASOS Pencil Skirt in Sequins Onsale! $39.77
2. Rebecca Minkoff MAC Clutch $330
3. Nothing But Gold Metallic Pants $50
4. Free People Balboa Bucket Bag $328
5. Butter London Olympic Heavy Medal Collection $36 for 3
6. ThreadSense Best Friends Necklace Set $22
7. Studly Mint iPhone Case $33
8. Incase Chrome Slider iPhone Case $35
9. Carlos by Carlos Santana Melody Sandals Onsale! $55.99
10. ASOS Claw Cuff Bracelet Onsale! $9.94
11. Commotion Pleated Dress 50% off! Only $24.50
12. Sabine Python Collar Necklace 50% off! Now $19.99
13. Fornever Betrothed Necklace $25
14. Fantasy Land Glitter Wedges $68

Love my GOLD picks...check out my Bronze & Silver Inspired Olympic posts too!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,