Review: mark. Make It Rich Lip Color Crayon

I've been BURSTING at the seams for about 2 months keeping these AMAZING new mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayons a secret! You have NO idea how many times I went to put together a mark. Makeup Monday post & got SO disappointed when I couldn't use my new must have, favorite product as part of it! I don't know how I've survived so long without these 6 rich, creamy, perfectly colored crayons. I no longer see the need for lip sticks, glosses or stains because these take the best qualities of each of these individual products and roll them together into one ULTIMATE lip product!

mark.'s Make It Rich Lip Crayons are...
Creamy, Moisturizing & provide Full Coverage like a Lipstick
Incredibly Long Lasting like a Lip Stain (see story below!)
&
Glossy like a Lip Gloss!

Like I said the BEST qualities of other lip products rolled into one!

When I first received these products in the mail I wore Peony to work (aka applied it at 8:30AM before I walked out the door). By lunchtime I had drank a cup of coffee, a bottle of water & ate some fruit, I looked in the mirror expecting to have to reapply my color & I couldn't believe what I saw...it looked as if I had just applied it! I went on with my day and when I was getting ready to leave work at 4:30PM the color had slightly faded, this of course after eating lunch & drinking another bottle of water! By 6PM I was literally washing the color off my lips before heading to kickboxing fearing I would look like "that girl that wears makeup to work out"...If that story doesn't prove the "long lasting" claim I don't know what does!
Livingaftermidnite : Review mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayons
Left Column (top to bottom) : Peony, Hey Honey & Royale
Right Column (top to bottom) : Punch, Naturally & Hot Sauce

So what colors are you LOVING??? Scroll down for larger pictures of each shade & my reviews!

Livingaftermidnite : Review mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon
(top to bottom) Peony, Punch, Hey Honey, Hot Sauce, Naturally & Royale

mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon in Peony - This was the first shade I tried and I find myself going back to it time & time again. It is the perfect bright pink without being blinding, its almost a raspberry color if I had to put a name on it! I can definitely see this taking me through the end of the Summer into every other Season seamlessly.
Livingaftermidnite : mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon Review

mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon in Punch - I have been immediately grabbing for this color when doing my makeup every morning. Put it this way...I've used it so much that I already had to sharpen it! It is the perfect light pink, perfect everyday color. Great for when you want that effortless no makeup look, but also the perfect finish for a smokey eye.
Livingaftermidnite : mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon Review

mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon in Hot Sauce - Can you say perfect red color...the problem I had with many red lipsticks were that they dried my lips out....finally I found my solution! #1 the color is a red blue & super flattering on all skin tones & #2 its full coverage like a lipstick but moisturizing & leaves the perfect slightly glossy finish.
Livingaftermidnite : mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon Review

mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon in Naturally - Shimmery Nude are the only words that come to mind when wearing this color. You get that nude look with a fresh shimmery finish, nothing short of gorgeous. If you follow me on Instagram you got a sneak peek of this color when I wore it at mark.'s Mark.et Preview Day.
Livingaftermidnite : mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon Review

mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon in Hey Honey - Who said you had to make a statement with bright lips?? This caramel brown color proves that a deep neutral is definitely eye catching.
Livingaftermidnite : mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon Review

mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon in Royale - WOW talk about the perfect Fall Color. No matter what magazine you read or beauty website you visit the overall consensus is DARK LIPS are back! This burgundy wine color is it! Easy enough for the average girl to wear, yet trendy enough for the fashionista to wear!
Livingaftermidnite : Review mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon

mark.'s Make It Rich Lip Crayons are $11 each & can be purchased on my mark. eBoutique!
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Please enjoy FREE Shipping on your first order with code: WELCOME (US only!)
International Shoppers PLEASE email me jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com

Interested in getting EARLY ACCESS to all of mark.'s Fashion & Beauty? Find out more about becoming a rep HERE!

Labels: , , , , ,