Animals Attract

Livingaftermidnite : Animals Attract
This is what a "sick" post looks like!
I was seriously feeling terrible last week - sore throat, running nose, watery eyes- but I had to get up and force myself to go to work after taking one sick day. I had the crazy thought that maybe - just maybe - if I pulled myself together & actually put on an outfit, as opposed to yoga pants & a sweatshirt, I would feel better...
...not the case. I think forcing myself back to work before I was ready made me worse!

I love the change of seasons...but my immune system doesn't!
Livingaftermidnite : Animals Attract
Livingaftermidnite : Animals Attract
Leopard blouse & giraffe nails...
Killing it? or Overkill?
Livingaftermidnite : Animals Attract
Roberto Cavalli Glasses, Ark & Co Greenwich Animal Blouse via Piperlime, Gap 1969 Always Skinny Jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Affair Bag, mark. Linked to My Heart Bracelet, Juicy Couture Starter Gold Charm Bracelet, Forever 21 Ring (old, love this), Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips in Queen of the Jungle, mark. "Gimme the Boot" Boots
Livingaftermidnite : Animals Attract
Livingaftermidnite : Animals Attract
Did you know that October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month?

Pick up mark.'s Linked to my Heart Bracelet (or any of mark.'s m.Powerment items) & 100% of the net proceeds from the sale are donated directly to m.powerment by mark., a philanthropic initiative dedicated to breaking the cycle of dating abuse and partner violence.

Wear. Share. Make a Difference.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,