Last weekend I did the big Summer/Winter clothing switch. Reluctantly I brought all my sandals & shorts & warm weather wear to the basement in exchange for lots of sweaters, boots & scarves. Twice a year when I do this I like to look through all my clothes and see what I can get rid of.
But this year while I did make a giant pile of clothes that don't fit to donate, I realized how many wardrobe staples I was missing, which seems near to impossible considering the sheer volume of clothes I have. I definitely think I need to slow down with my impulse buys & start acquiring the basics that will last.
The Button Up Blouse
- Equipment is pretty much the epitome of perfect button ups. In a fun color this blouse can take you through hundreds of outfits. (Equipment Signature Silk Shirt in Fuchsia
The Black Scarf
- Please explain to me how I have scarves of every color of the rainbow & every pattern imaginable yet I don't have a plain black scarf? (Gebeana Black Cable Knit Scarf
The Perfect T-Shirt
- Don't get me wrong I have a ton of t-shirts, but none of them fit me just right. I think every girl should have a perfect t. (T by Alexander Wang Pocket T-Shirt in White
The Chunky Knit
- Over the past few winters I've finally built up my sweater collection, but I'm still looking for that perfect over sized yet chic knit that can be worn with everything from sweats to jeans to a skirt. (Marc by Marc Jacobs Geraldine Sweater
, Vince Rib Jumper
The Leather Legging
- I literally have tons of outfits planned in my head to wear with leather leggings, yet I don't have them! (Joseph Leather Leggings
What items are missing from your wardrobe?
Labels: clothes, designer, gucci, marc jacobs, michael kors, shoes, shopping, sponsored post