OBSESSION: BaubleBar + Atlantic Pacific Collaboration

If you have any interest in the fashion blogging world you've encountered Blair from Atlantic Pacific before. She's pretty much the ultimate blogger with the ultimate style. With every new outfit she posts she somehow tops her previous one. Her eye for fashion will instantly inspire you and before you know it you'll be stacking on multiple statement necklaces, layering clothes, over accessorizing & looking at your closet in a whole new way!

When I got the email announcement of this BaubleBar + Atlantic Pacific Collaboration I literally couldn't think of a better match. I'm already a huge BaubleBar fan & this just pushed my love over the top. The whole collection is gorgeous & so very "Blair". Here are just a few of my favorites, head over to BaubleBar to see it all! Let me warn you...once you see how Blair styled the collection it will be hard to pick up just one piece!
OBSESSION : Atlantic Pacific + BaubleBar Collaboration
1. Peri Hex Strand / 2. Bubblegum Bauble Bib / 3. Pearl Bud Chandelier / 4. Rose Arrow Ring /
5. Chevron Ring Stack / 6. Mint Tab Strand / 7. Rose Gem Strand

 Sign up for a BaubleBar account & shop!
Spend $1, get 1 point. 10 Points = $1 BaubleBar Credit
I just got 600+ points for the order I just placed which means I'm going to get $60 off my next order! 

Labels: , , , ,