OBSESSION: Tory Burch

I'm pretty sure my obsession with Tory Burch is pretty obvious if you are a reader of my blog. Her pieces are always appearing in my wishlist posts & my small personal collection is always showing up in my outfit posts. This obsession post however is about a trillion times better than any other obsession post I've compiled so far though...because NOW through Monday (10/5 - 10/8) you can get 25% off everything on ToryBurch.com by using code: TBFRIENDS 

Here are just SOME of the things I wish would find their way into my closet!
Happy Weekend & Happy Shopping!

OBSESSION: Tory Burch
1. Caralyn Sweater / 2. Theresa Wool Plaid Pant / 3. Blake Dress / 4. 797 Crossbody Pouch /
5. Needlepoint Resin Top Bag / 6. 797 Medium Satchel / 7. Amanda Riding Boot / 8. Kendrick Driver Shoes / 9. Tenley Wedge Bootie / 10. Pyramid Stud Silicone iPhone Case / 11. Robinson Double Zip Tote / 12. Tortoise Logo Hinge Bangle  / 13. Fox Stud Double Wrap Bracelet

Free Standard Shipping on All Orders Over $300!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,