Image Map

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Round Up: November Fashion

Livingaftermidnite: November Outfit Round Up
Livingaftermidnite: November Outfit Round Up
11.1 Plunging into Peplums / 11.6 Just My Luxe / 11.7 Modern Square
11.13 I'm Going Lacy / 11.20 Faux Real / 11.27 Over Ice

#1 This is my first monthly round up...get used to them!
#2 I'm thinking about doing a monthly beauty round up too.
#3 I suck for wearing pants in every single one of these photos
#4 I've clearly worn my Gap skinny jeans too much this month.
#5 Obviously loving my new mark. Over Ice Necklace (but who doesn't??)
#6 I hate that it gets dark at 4:30 PM it makes taking pictures 100000 times harder!
#7 I really need to start reading my "Digital Photography For Dummies" Book ((I'm not kidding I actually bought this book))
#8 December starts Saturday so expect lots of holiday glam fashion including TONS of sparkle!

11 comments:

  1. I love that you bought Dummies - I have the one specifically for my camera! Debatable on whether or not it does me any good, but it makes me feel smarter for about five minutes after I read it ;)

    Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your November round up and all of your cute outfits!!

    xo

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sort of posts and working on mine November roundup myself. You look stunning in all your looks doll.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the round up club! I love looking at everyones round ups.
    Your November outfits are very cute. Look #2 is my favorite ... It is very flattering.
    ♥ xoxo Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfits! I love all the black, I am a huge fan of wearing black! You look great!

    ♥ ❤ ❥ Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits! My favorites are the polka dot blouse and the bright yellow blazer!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still love those valentino inspired sheos from shoe dazzle....oh man would I give anything to purchase those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Going Lacy is my favorite! LOVE the color of your blazer and those shoes are just fab!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Faux Real look – screams fall to me!

    Sea and Swank


    ReplyDelete
  10. You are too cute, girl! Absolutely loving your style!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are adorable!! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...