Image Map

Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Living After Midnite: Winter Wonderland
Even though theres no snow on the ground in New York I'm walking in a Winter Wonderland with these festive nails! There has been so much holiday nail art inspiration on Pinterest lately I couldn't decide on which design I wanted to recreate on myself so I did a mixture of a few different ones that caught my eye & I'm loving the result! Are you getting in the Holiday Spirit with a fun manicure too? Tweet me a pic I'm always on the lookout for new ideas!
Living After Midnite: Winter Wonderland
Living After Midnite: Winter Wonderland
OPI in "The Thrill of Brazil" (Similar), Confetti in "Wedding Winter", Forever 21 Love & Beauty Polish in "Teal" & Milani Nail Art in "Art of Silver"
Living After Midnite: Winter Wonderland

11 comments:

  1. LOve! So Cute! I'm horrible at nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree! Very creative, and of course, festive!!

    Alyssa
    Fleur de Lyss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are just to CUTE!!!!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. jackie, your nails look so good girl! i love them!!! fabulous girl!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your nails :)
    So cute! Happy Holidays!
    ♥ xoxo Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! Love your nails! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. your nails are very nice *.* your blog is very good and interesting *-* im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just dropping by to wish you Merry Christmas!

    Tracy and Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute and creative idea. Wish I could be that talented with nail art! Happy holidays from your newest follower!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lucky to be walking on snow!! Those nails are too divine I love them.

    I just followed you on Bloglovin' didn't know I wasn't girl and I must stalk you everywhere!! (LOL) Happy Holidays.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tree on your nails :)

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...