contacted me to collaborate on a Resort Beauty
post I was SO excited to be able to play around with warm weather makeup. CORAL
is super HOTT right now & also super flattering on all skin tones! As I was putting this look together all I was envisioning was boarding a cruise ship and sailing off to a few tropical islands. Its the perfect look for a day of sightseeing or a glamourous dinner in a super chic restaurant. If you're like me and like taking a break from wearing makeup on vacation you could easily just slather on SPF, put on a touch of blush and swipe on this lipstick with an cute pair of sunglasses and you'll be set!
I may have accepted the fact that this look is totally perfect for all weather conditions, but it hasn't stopped me from compulsively checking flights to Florida so I can actually wear my new swim suit in the sun.
Scroll down to see how to recreate this Coral look on yourself & to get a better look at this GORG Luxe by Lisa Vogel swim suit!
I fell in LOVE with this Luxe by Lisa Vogel Swim Suit the second I saw it on the site. This is the first one piece I've worn in YEARS, and I can't remember why I stopped. This suit is super sexy without being too revealing & great for the adventurous girl who wants to boogie board or snorkel because you won't have to worry about your suit moving.
All pieces Luxe by Lisa Vogel.
, Opening Night Maillot
& Luxedo Lounge Pants
- Start by moisturizing your face with a lotion that has SPF built in like mark. For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30. Apply it everywhere including your neck and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Apply Benefit The Porefessional Primer to entire face. Using a foundation brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 to face and blend into neck. Cover any blemishes & under eye circles with Benefit Boing Concealer.
- Give yourself the perfect sun kissed glow by applying mark. Bronze Pro Pro Glow wherever the sun would naturally hit you, in the hollows of your cheeks, around your hair line & on jaw. Dust mark. Just Blushing Powder Blush in After Glow with a large powder brush to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Start eyes by grooming your eyebrows with Benefit Browzings Brow Shaping Kit in Light, first apply wax then powder where needed. Take NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese and apply it as a primer on entire eye lid, this will prevent your eyelid from creasing and getting oily. Roll NYX Roll On Shimmer in Nude on top of the pencil and blend into crease. Highlight under brows with mark. iMark Eyeshadow in Whisper. Finish eyes with two coats of mark. Lash All You Want Mascara in Black.
- Finish this coral look with a swipe of mark. Lipclick in Coral Fixation on your lips.
- To take this look to the next level by applying mark. Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Prettied Up to chest and shoulders.
*This is a sponsored post. I received this swimsuit as a gift, but all opinions are my own.*
Labels: beauty, benefit, clinique, get the look, makeup, mark, NYX, sponsored post, swimspot