Happy New Year!


60bb9c86ef47c41625c759f3f2fc51f4
Wishing you a Happy & Healthy New Year!
2013 is going to be our year!

I'm not going to call them resolutions, but I definitely have some goals for this blog that I'd really like to accomplish this year!

#1 Learn how to use my camera better! I know I've said this a million times in the past few months, but now I'm actually doing something about it! I just signed up for an online photography class that I'm super excited about and I'm hoping to learn a lot from.
#2 Find better locations for outfit shots. I'm sure you're just as sick of the backgrounds of my outfits shots as I am. I'm often snapping photos before or after work right in front of my house and its getting boring.
#3 Plan, Plan, Plan. I'd really like keep myself on a better schedule so I'm not scrambling at 1 in the morning to put together posts. ((but then again...this blog IS called Living After Midnite))
#4 Stay organized. I'd really like to make a blogging binder to keep track of ideas & also I really want to be able to take the time be more uniform...topics, collages, and design included. Looking for a new layout and design too, email me if you're a designer or know a great one!
#5 Try something different. Be on the lookout for a weekly series that I'll be teaming up with my mom for that I'm super excited about!

These might not seem like much, but I feel like starting a new year with my head in the right place will hopefully put me on the right track for the rest of the year!
Follow me on Instagram to see what personal resolutions I'm making!!

Are you making any blog goals for 2013?
405860eda635f8cc01cde332ccbcb40b

Labels: , ,