Image Map

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Julep Maven Boho Glam

I don't know how I was never signed up for Julep Maven before.
#1 I love beauty subscription boxes 
#2 I'm a nail polish fiend!! 
No worries I'm finally signed up & just received my Boho Glam Intro Box!! I've been on the hunt for the perfect gray polish so this box came in perfect timing!!! & "Petra" this GORG cranberry color has the perfect amount of shimmer ((which of course I couldn't capture in these photos)). Can't wait to see comes in my March Box!!
Living After Midnite: Julep Maven Boho Glam
Living After Midnite: Julep Maven Boho Glam
Julep Polish in Lisa & Petra
Julep Essential Cuticle Oil
Living After Midnite: Julep Maven Boho Glam
Find out what style profile you are by taking Julep Maven quiz & get started today!! 
Use Invitation Code: 9002994 when you sign up!



7 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about signing up for Julep Maven for a while now - also a nail polish fiend and this post is making me want to even more! Love those colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I did!!! The March colors were just released on the site & they are to die for!!! I literally want every color!

      xo Jackie

      Delete
  2. I love Julep Maven. I've had some ups and downs with them but overall I love the product. And I also love that you can change your profile or even skip a month. That makes it so much better!

    I just recently changed to IT Girl so I can get more polishes and less product each month. Super excited!

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  3. a few years ago i searched everywhere for the perfect concrete gray! finally found it online. now there seems to be a lot more options. this one is perfect!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    mobilemorsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that grey and red looks awesome together!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo pretty, I recently canceled my Birchbox, but have been hearing such great things about Julep Maven I'm considering signing on!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also a new Julep Maven and have yet to be disappointed! I am "Classic with a Twist" which also came with an amazing grey, "Meryl". I wonder how big of a difference there is between the two. *Googling Meryl v Lisa swatch as I type this.. I am talented!*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...