Image Map

Monday, February 25, 2013

mark. Makeup Monday: Nailed It Sorbet

mark. Makeup Monday: Nailed It Sorbet
Instead of mark. Makeup Monday, this week I'm showcasing these BRAND NEW mark. Sorbet Nail Polishes for a mark. Manicure Monday!!! The second these 2 mini polishes arrived in the mail I immediately took off the polish I was wearing to try them out & I wasn't disappointed! There may be snow still on the ground, but my nails are ready for Spring!

Sorbet nail polish with the names "Cupcake" & "Creamsicle"
...who wouldn't want to wear them??

You can get this set for only $7! Buying a full bottle of polish is sometimes a waste of money for me because I always want to try new colors so these mini bottles are the perfect size!
mark. Makeup Monday: Nailed It Sorbet
mark. Makeup Monday: Nailed It Sorbet

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I love these together- even better than if you wore them solo, they look so cute paired!

    With Love From Hollywood,
    Kier
    Fashion Addict LA
    Recent Post: Holographic Jeans
    $195 SWAROVSKI GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are perfect together! And I love their names haha.

    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I ordered these polishes last night. Can't wait to get them. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Im loving the color combo

    xo,
    alycia

    alyciamealy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered these and I can't wait to get them!
    The colors look so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these nail colors together, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...