Luck of the Irish

Living After Midnite: Luck of the Irish
On my trip to Boston last month I couldn't resist doing a little bit a shopping (would you expect any different)! I didn't do much damage, but after getting home I noticed that what I did pick up were GREEN! This necklace & these earrings were 2 items I had to get, and with St. Patrick's Day coming up I knew the purchases were justified.

After creating a very green makeup look on this week's Makeup Monday I decided I wanted to do a subtle St. Patty's inspired outfit. This relaxed look is perfect for a night of bar hopping this Saturday.

Boyfriend jeans, a flowy shirt & colorful jewelry...sky high platforms optional.
Living After Midnite: Luck of the Irish
Living After Midnite: Luck of the Irish
Living After Midnite: Luck of the Irish

Living After Midnite: Luck of the Irish
Charlotte Russe Sunglasses, Chandelier Bib Necklace (loving this & this), LOFT Striped Top (similar), Gap Sexy Boyfriend Jeans, mark. Borrowed from the Boys Watch (similar), Pave Cone Bracelet via LF (similar), mark. Stack & Style Rings, mark. Hot To Handle Bag, Sam Edelman Nivan Platforms (similar)
Living After Midnite: Luck of the Irish
Since I couldn't find my exact necklace for sale anywhere on the web I gave you 10 of my favorite green necklaces!! The perfect edition to any outfit to make it festive!


Tomorrow's the LAST Day to enter this giveaway!!
Living After Midnite Giveaway

Labels: , , , , , , , ,