mark. Makeup Monday: Powder Blue

Living After Midnite: mark. Makeup Monday: Powder Blue
Not going to lie when mark. debuted its On the Dot Pastel Eyeshadow Palette a couple weeks ago I had nightmare flashbacks of my 8th grade graduation pictures of me wearing WHITE eyeliner. WHAT was I thinking?!? I knew it was a bad look right away considering I made my mom take me to retake the photos as soon as we got the proofs because I refused to let her hang them on the wall for all of eternity.

Flash forward to present day & I had to put the past in the past & start playing around with this new fun palette. Once I tested the colors on my hand I knew I couldn't let it get lost in the back of my makeup drawer! Just in time for the beginning of Spring this first powder blue look was super flattering and really easy to do! Can't wait to start mixing colors for more Spring & Easter looks!
Living After Midnite: mark. Makeup Monday: Powder Blue
I never got a chance to pick up these adorable Sparkle Headbands during the holiday season, but I'm sure glad I waited because they're currently on sale as part of mark.'s huge Winter Clearance! Tons of items up to 60% off! Definitely worth checking out!
Living After Midnite: mark. Makeup Monday: Powder Blue
Living After Midnite: mark. Makeup Monday: Powder Blue
Living After Midnite: mark. Makeup Monday: Powder Blue
  1. Moisturize skin with mark. For Goodness Face Moisturizer & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply mark. Minareal Cream to Powder Foundation to entire face. Set foundation on forehead, nose and chin with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder.
  2. Prime your eyelids with mark. Please Hold Eye Primer. Cover entire lid, inner corners & along lower lashes with Shade 2 (top row, middle color) from mark. On The Dot Pastel Palette. Highlight under brow & inner corners of eyes with iMark in Whisper. Line upper lashes with black shade from mark. Keep It Going Longwear Liner in Entourage. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 2 coats of mark. Lash All You Want Mascara in black. 
  3. Apply mark. Just Pinched Powder Blush in Cameo to cheeks & blend outward. Contour face by applying mark. Touch & Glow Warm Palette to hollows of cheeks, hairline & along jaw.
  4. Finish with mark. Lipclick Lipstick in Sweetie Pie, topped with mark. Glimmer Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Glimmer.
Living After Midnite: mark. Makeup Monday: Powder Blue
Living After Midnite Giveaway

Labels: , , , ,