Minty Fresh

Living After Midnite: Minty Fresh
I just keep chanting, "Spring starts tomorrow, Spring starts tomorrow, Spring starts tomorrow..." but its really hard to believe ((especially after NY got hit with ANOTHER snow storm last night!)).

I'm not letting the weather stop me though (ie. yesterday's Spring makeup look), & I'm breaking out all of my Spring clothes. Who am I kidding it's not like I'm taking them out of the back of my closet...I'm taking them out of shopping bags and ripping the tags off! I seriously have no self control. I swore I was going to slow down my shopping because I'm doing a lot of traveling this year, but since I spent the weekend at the mall that obviously hasn't stuck. At least the 2 new items in this post are from Target and H&M...bargain shopping counts as "cutting down" right??

*
BaubleBar Rose Gold Bubble Necklace ONSALE (love this & this), Mossimo Long Sleeve Mint Tunic Blouse via Target, mark. Ring (love this), mark. Great Ring Tones Trio (ONSALE), BaubleBar Rose Gold Chain Bracelet (similar), H&M Purse (recent), Gap 1969 Curvy Bootcut Jeans (last seen here), Nine West Floral Print Gwendle Pumps (ONSALE, last seen here)
Living After Midnite: Minty Fresh
Living After Midnite: Minty Fresh
Living After Midnite: Minty Fresh
Living After Midnite: Minty Fresh
Living After Midnite: Minty Fresh
More minty goodness...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,